News — new arrivals

Getting to know your drapery hardware: Master Carriers/Carriers/Glides/Slides/Rings

new arrivals

While not always the fun or creative part of your overall design, rods that can move draperies (traverse rods) have different parts that need to sometimes be specified when placing an order.  Attention to this can be the difference between an installation that goes smoothly, or an unhappy client! Used on traverse rods or track, overlap master CARRIERS take the lead edges of the drapery to the center of the rod (or, wherever they are set to meet).  One-way master CARRIERS take the leading edge of the drapery to either the right or left.  For ripple-fold draperies, the master carriers...

Read more →